A rapid extraction system which runs fully automatically and can be operated without supervision with confidence. It provides an efficient high performance.
- Series extraction
- Easy to upgrade the system.
- 2, 4, and 6-places models can be combined and monitored simultaneously by one control unit.
- Extraction up to 24 samples.
- Economical and fast
- Solvents can be reclaimed.
- The cooling water regulation makes for low cooling water consumption.
- Faster than conventional Soxhlet method.
- One control unit monitor and control up to 4 extraction units.
- High level operational safety
- Separate plug-in limit temperature connectors.
- Temperature, compressed air, cooling water and the filling levels of solvent tanks are monitored automatically.
- Front window pane made of safety glass.
- Extraction beakers lifted off automatically to prevent the extract from burning.
- Illuminated extraction beakers allows operator check the extraction process visually constantly.
- Extremely versatile
- Used of many areas of analysis, such as fat content determination in food and feed, preparation of samples in residue and environmental analysis.
- Possible samples weights depend on the size of the available thimbles.
- Suitable for all common solvents.
- 100 ml or 150ml extraction beakers can be used.
- Comfortable operation
- Using a PC with SOXTHERM Manager software or using a MULTISTAT control unit.
Traditional Extraction Apparatus
- Extractions according to Soxhlet, Twisselmann and other techniques.
- Serial heating unit EV 14 or EV 16 for 4 or 6 extractions.
- Available for 250 – 500 ml flasks.