The determination of the cell structure substances according to van Soest. By using the FibreBag method, the required boiling times and filtration steps in the traditional method can be done simultaneously.
- Saving of time
- Working on up to 12 samples simultaneously.
- Fast and trouble-free filtration.
- Short heating-up time
- Easy to clean
- Small footprint
- Safe operation
- Uses inert materials
- Reduces costs
- Automation of procedure
- Saving chemicals
- Cooling water- and energy control
- Improvement of quality analysis
- Constant and automatic analysis conditions
- Constant filtration quality of FibreBags
- Low blank values
- No fume hood needed
- User not exposed to dangerous chemicals
- Level and temperature sensors
Automatic Addition of Amylase
- By an external dosing unit, the entire process of ADF- and NDF determination can be automated.
- Time and quantity of the addition can be programmed.
Traditional Crude Fibre Digestion Apparatus
- Serial heating unit EV 14 or EV 16.
- Used for 4 or 6 crude fibre digestions according to Lepper.